Undoubtedly, video marketing is one of the newest additions to your promotion toolbox. You might still have your doubts. Is it really worth to consider using videos for promoting your business? Do you have enough resources to create and use video content in your marketing? The answer is simple: Yes, it’s worth it. Not only because everyone’s doing it but because video is one of the most versatile and profitable digital marketing tools out there. Here are some reasons why you should use video marketing right now.
1. Video Boosts Conversions and Sales
– Adding a product video on your landing page can increase conversions by 80%. Video can also lead directly to sales – studies show that 74% of users who watched an explainer-video about a product subsequently bought it. If you think about it, the effectiveness of video is not even that surprising. After all, vision is our most dominant sense. Most information transmitted to our brain is visual.
2. Video Builds Trust
– Trust is the foundation of conversions and sales. But building trust should be a goal on its own. The whole concept of content marketing is based on trust and creating long-term relationships. Stop selling and let the people come to you by providing them interesting and useful information. Video does it all. Video content is likely to engage us and ignite emotions. Some consumers are still skeptical about buying products and services on the internet because they fear fraud and cheating. But effective marketing videos present your products in a conversational form.
3. Video Appeals to Mobile Users
– Video and mobile go hand in hand. 90% of consumers watch videos on their mobile. YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year. Since people like to watch videos on the go, and the number of smartphone users is growing, your video audience keeps getting bigger and bigger.
If you’re thinking about using videos for your business, contact us today! 402-812-5130